Parking and loading
- Parking Areas Are ADA compliant.
- Parking spaces are accessible available with adjacent access aisle.
- Accessible parking spaces close to lobby entrance with signs.
- Exterior Routes are ADA compliant.
- Accessible routes between exterior of hotel and accessible entrances and fire exits.
- Sidewalks and ramps are at least 36'' wide.
Building Entrances & Lobby
- Building entrances & Lobby are ADA compliant.
- Sidewalks and walkways are free from objects projecting into path.
- Lobby door entrance has a clear passage.
- Doors are easily operable and reachable using one hand.
- Counters serving guest have a lowered portion to ensure accessibility.
- Interior routes are ADA compliant.
- Counters used for serving food are easily accessible and reachable.
- Guestrooms doors are at least 32" wide.
- Stairs and handrails are ADA compliant.
- All phones are easily operable and accessible
- Signs directing locations of a text telephone for use.
Public/ Common Use Restrooms
- All restrooms are ADA compliant.
- Each restroom has at least one accessible stall.
- Each accessible toilet has necessary grab bars.
- Each restroom has at least one facet that is easily operable with one hand.
- Property has audible and visual alarm system.
Food Service Areas
- Food service establishments are ADA compliant.
Accessible Guestrooms and Suites
- Proper number of accessible guestrooms.
- Accessible guestrooms are ADA compliant.
- All doors and controls in accessible rooms are easily operable with one hand.
- Bathrooms are ADA compliant.
- Bathroom door and other hardware are easily operable with one hand.
- Toilets and showers equipped with grab bars.
- Bathrooms have clear floor space and are slip-resistant.
- Transfer tub seats can be provided.
- Roll-in showers have securely fastened folding seat.
- People with disabilities can reserve accessible guestrooms/suites on the same terms that others can reserve rooms.
- Staff has ready access to info about guestrooms.
- Service animals are allowed without extra charges or conditions.
- Staff is trained to offer assistance and make adjustments to rooms to ensure accessibility.